imaginations sorted

Monday, December 27, 2010

over-acheivers,go-getters and heartaches

foto by Lammy Dammy
Here we are friends, the end of one of the greatest years 2010. I have been overly productive, I spent 30 days total in New Orleans this year, five weeks in California and the rest in the NW.
I vow to spend more time in Portland this year and to visit some new p[laces, maybe Tennessee/Austin/Rome and Berlin those are my visionary vacations that I'd like to bring the dollies to, and show em off they do love to travel...
I produced about twenty five shows this year and will plan on doing half as many in 2011, my soul can't be spread so thin.
EVERYDAY i DREAM OF WAKING UP IN NEW ORLEANS, WALKING IN THE QUARTER HAVING LATE-NITES HOPPING FROM ONE DECREPIT DRINKING HOLE TO ANOTHER.
For now I am happily nestled in the NW. I have fallen in love again with SF, the warm sun on my body felt divine last week, driving over the bay bridge in the morning with Jayne County blaring from the Speakers...priceless..
My soul is torn...I may have three lovers now!!!just what i needed!!!!NOLA,SEATTLEI know i need to bring in a higher income this year to survive and to get me to where i need to be!
i will start my grant writing skills so i can create installations and performances and not rely on buyers and voyeurs so much,I have deleted my website, and have decided to be a lil less in the public eye, i feel that there are vultures out there trying to poke and peck at my eyes and heart, giving to much takes away from my creativity, as I learned the hard way in 2008, yet i am filled with the love and inspiration from others, finding the balance is the true trick.

No comments: