imaginations sorted

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Lee Kyle has beautiful innards and visions

-I just framed all of Lee Kyles block art/watercolor and postcards to display in my living room, "who needs a TV when you have art like this"-

I met Lee Kyle in May 2010 at Fair Grinds coffee, he has become a good friend! He has welcomed me into his home ,made me beautiful meals,we've traveled together, both been kissed by Holly Woodlawn,done a handful of art shows together and he really inspires me immensely!

In more ways than one, his sobriety is very inspiring! Though I drink a 3rd of what I did 10 years ago, I still do drink, but he has stayed sober for 2 years. His art is brilliant,seedy and unique just like him!
In the last year and a half or so I have received a postcard nearly every month I always look forward to receiving these gorgeous messages with his artwork on one side and his kind thoughts on the other!

I imagine gardening, doll-making and road trips in our future~

No comments: