imaginations sorted

Monday, December 29, 2008

Dolls, dolls n' more dolls by Miss Oblivious!





I have some big plans for 2009!
I made a doll for the lovely Miss Pussycat the mrs. to Mr. Quintron! she is the blondie with morocas!
The other dolls are for sale and still available so please contact me for purchase!

January5th: My short film "Je Garde' Ledi" will show for free along with some of Seattles premium female artist!

January 2009 start filming for my feature documentary on Dollmakers and their collectors (stay tuned for more info)

January 15th (Thursday) Cafe'Racer presents: Paynecreations Ensamble of art with live music

January 25th CRafty Chic at The Tiger Tail 11a.m.-3p.m. in Ballard

Feb 1st IHR at CHop Suey on Capitol HIll noon-4p.m.

Feb 13-25th California (L.A. & SF) Pending shows

March 14th open reception for miss O at the Plasteel Gallery in Seattle

April 2009 Miss O & Vinsantos Debut in New Orleans

No comments: