imaginations sorted

Friday, November 12, 2010

BLONDE TO RED...all i want is late nites and sleep ins

It was that time again!!goodbye blonde and hello rustic redhead!

My life is spiraling so far to greener side of the yard that it seems unbelievable, i have love yet love terrifies me, i have desire it overtakes my dreams, i have passion ,passion on fire....i am also empty and also i am scarred to death of life! i sometimes feel unsure of reality and choices...choices really frighten me, it takes me forever to just order a deli sandwich...
BUT!!!!
this fortune has stuck with me over the years....I received in a surreal manner...
still my fave fortune~~~~


You possess an unbridled sensuality that appeals to many.
The minute you meet anyone, you can make them crave you almost immediately.
You give others the chance to lose control with you... spiraling into carnal bliss.
A dangerous lover, you both fascinate and scare those you attract ***


There is almost a new year! well the new year for us pagan'tries has begun and I am ready for it!!! every year i take myself in a new uncomfortable direction..because when we are comfortable we die! so i will keep my toes chilly and my brain zig zagging with projects as to hide my true insanity......



No comments: