imaginations sorted

Sunday, March 31, 2019

"Conduits" Peter Murphy New Orleans 2019

I am finally able to sit down and interpret one of my biggest spiritual moments I have experienced to date. I flew out to New Orleans because one of my best friends was opening for the Ruby Tour 40 years of Bauhaus. I few other friends had flown in from California and Austin for the show. I was attending with my life long BF Karen with whom we've been listening to Bauhaus together since 1986. I stood front and center for Vinsantos and it made me super emotional watching him and hearing his new song! We have been close for about 25 years and to see this was a special moment! He has worked hard and deserves everything golden, he is a treasure! I wasn't in a state of mind to take pix or video i wanted to be in the moment! As Bauhaus flocked our ears n spirits they took us to an ethereal state, of teen years and late nights. Peters voice was crisp n how we all remember it from our turn tables in a clove filled room and cassettes in your friends car on the way to go dancing, David J presented us with his iconic stance n unique bass skills. I floated around and wandered thru the room and bar n balcony, wanting to view them from all angles n spaces. When Passion of Lovers began i danced to the front to join about 6 or 7 of my gals to absorb as much of this as i could with them, this moment in time, being 45 and still feeling a surge from these songs is an elixir i cannot explain. Passion Of Lovers finished and they left the stage which of course caused an uproar for an encore! Peter n Mark Gemini Thwaite pranced back out for a one on one intimate version of The Three Shadows 2. It was a beautiful moment of intimacy. I kept staring at Peter and thinking "wow there he is". As he continues to command respect and authority on all of us aging deathrockers. I felt as if i was floating! Absorbing each word as Mark strummed on his guitar and they stood back to back. Oh classic gentlemen Say your prayers To the wind, of prostitution To your faces, and Rex complexes Riddle my breast Full of the oppressed puss Oh gentlemen, with your fish The you surround, all around And you man, will always point Your fishes, at me But I will always exist Because I always exist Damn good too The rat race begins The fat face stings I hold the fresh pink baby With a smile I slice off those rosy cheeks Because I feel so thirsty And Oedipus Rex complexes ...riddle my closed bloated breast They then went into Dead Can Dances "Severence" and about half way through the song I felt what i can only explain as 43 of my dead friends shooting through me and into Peter to the side of the stage. I would'a just thought that this was something in my altered state, but my 100% sober friend Linda grabbed my arm and asked "WTH was that? What just went from you to Peter"? and then another friend asked the same, my gal pal Gail also 100% sober then said "Holy shit i saw something go from you to Peter" as soon as it shot up to him i began balling crying it was uncontrollable and life altering. The message i received from the loved ones passed was "aging is a privilege enjoy n absorb each moment and put judgement's aside" the next day a few of the other friends asked me the same and said they witnessed something pass from me to him. I am a conduit and messenger for many spirits but this felt beyond anything i have experienced before. Its been two month's and i have thought about it everyday. I decided a few hours ago to see if any video footage was up from the show, and sure enough, whomever was basically standing next to me was filming and if you check out at the -5:00 mark, this is the interaction, he walks over singing, says something to me and then forgets his line of the song and says that then does a cute lil dance. https://www.facebook.com/indigoeyespetermurphy/videos/532773577217369/

No comments: